Here are some questions to think about today:
- Where is our righteousness found?
- Is it in the laws that we discovered and burdening ourselves with?
- Is a veil over our minds?
- Are we trusting in the Torah with a veil of death over our minds?
- What is stopping us from getting cleansed? Are we stopping someone else from getting cleansed?
- Why is it that when many people who discover the truth of the name of the Father, the name of His Son; that we then have no fruit? Could it be because the Besorah (Good News or the Gospel) is hidden behind laws that no one can truthfully and honestly 100% keep?
- Are we sanctified by the shed blood of Messiah?
- Are we living in life by dying daily depending on the grace of YAHUAH the Father which is given to all through the Passion of His Son YAHUSHA Messiah?
- Are we living in peace and rest with Abba YAHUAH, through YAHUSHA His son and our Messiah?
More than 10 years ago, we began learning about the name of the Father, the name of His Son, The Appointed Times(High Sabbaths), Tzitzit (Tassels) and all the pagan influences around us in our culture and everywhere; we in turn Lost our Passion, Freedom of Grace, and Praise and Worship. Like most people we exchanged the knowledge of His shed Blood for the Law of Stone. But the Father(Abba) YAHUAH had a different plan for us. His plan is that of Forgiveness, Joy, Peace and Love in Right Relationship with Him through His plan of Redemption of Hearts and that is found in YAHUSHA Messiah our Savior.
If you desire True Change in Your Life, if you desire to Live Again, if you desire for Your Heart to Be Revived, I encourage you to listen to this Shabbat Message: Are you CLEANSED in Messiah or does the VEIL Remain?
Recently, many people world wide acknowledged the Resurrection of YAHUSHA Messiah, but what happened before that? How important was His life and death? What does it matter to us today?
Listen and watch this encouraging message: Prelude to The Resurrection PASSOVER
YAHUSHA was no common man-not at all. His miracles pointed to YAHUAH, His words confronted sin, His touch healed many, His command rebuked the waves and the wind and His death changed the world. After three days in the grave, He proved His words, His works and life to all as the Messiah by Resurrection. It is through His Shed Blood and Resurrection that We Can Live again with Eternal Hope.
Come and hear the living word proclaiming that He is alive in this Shabbat Message: HalleluYah YAHUSHA Is Alive Resurrection Sunday.
Have you ever wondered what YAHUSHA Messiah did between His Death and Resurrection? What did He mean when He gave the parable about Abraham and the Rich man? What really happens when we die? Do we go straight to heaven when we die?
The Shabbat Message (given on 3/31/2018) will give us eternal hope, clarity on what happens after death and encouragement of who has been and will continue to be the ultimate authority in our lives.
His work after Passion, Before Resurrection
What is Courage and how do we apply it our lives? How does YAHUAH expect us to live in a world that is so against everything in His Word? He tells us to be:
To help us become Courageous, we must seek for some Encouragement. This Shabbat’s Message Courageous, will encourage, equip and challenge every one particularly our brothers – YAHUAH’s men – to be Courageous.